OBERGOMS IN THE WINTER
- X Country Skiing: Goms is known as a cross-country paradise with about 100 km of perfectly prepared tracks, both skating and classic. Because of its unique climate and situation, the cross-country season lasts from November to early April
- Downhill/snowboard: big ski resorts in Andermatt, Bellwald and Fiesch. 2 family-friendly ski lifts in Münster-Geschinen. Children skilift in Ulrichen (at the nordic center) and Oberwald
- Snow shoes walking: many marked trails through unspoilt winter landscapes
- Winter Hiking Trail: 78 km well prepared tracks
- Sledging: long, steep, fast or quiet sledging runs. We particularly recommend the 13 km run from Grimselpass to Oberwald!
OBERGOMS IN THE SUMMER
- Hiking: about 750 km of marked hiking trail in the mountains, on glacier or in the valley
- Nordic Walking: 8 marked trails by the Swiss Nordic Park Goms
- Mountainbike/bycicle: about 300 km of marked bike trails, whether flat or downhill, in mountain bike or electro bikes. Bike rental available in various villages
- Swimming: outdoor heated pool in Reckingen with children pool and slide, natural swimming pond in Geschinen. Brigerbad thermal bath in Brig. Info: www.termalbad-wallis.ch
- Golf: beautiful 9 hole golf " Source du Rhône" in Obergesteln
- Rafting: in the Rhône river between Oberwald and Gluringen.
Info : www.garbely-adventure.ch
More Informationen: www.goms.ch